Hey Beekeeper Studio Community,
Got another great release for you. This time tidying up some of the more flaky functionality.
- if you run multiple statements in a single tab, you will now get a dropdown at the bottom-left of the result window that lets you see the output from each query.
- You can now connect to SQL server using Windows Integrated Login.
- SSH Tunneling has been totally rewritten!
- Jump hosts
- Use your SSH agent
- PuTTY Keys are supported
- The PuTTY agent is also supported
- Faster connections all around
- Generally less flaky
- You can now select, and copy, cells in table-tabs.
- Table loading is muuuuch quicker.
Thanks to everyone who has contributed to this release. Stay tuned for more great upcoming features. :-)