A small-but-mighty release for you today.
Headline Feature - Quick Search
The headline feature is that we’ve added
quick search to Beekeeper Studio.
cmd-p and start typing to jump to any table or saved query. Hit enter to open, hit ctrl+enter go to the structure view (tables only).
Also in this release
- bug fixes for tab management
- bug fixes for default values in MySQL and MariaDB
- bug fixes for changing nullable and datatype for Sql Server
- Affected columns more obvious
- Saved connections are now sortable
PRs merged in this release
- 9dc644c1 Merge pull request #781 from Zerotask/chore/minor-code-adjustments
- 2bda01a2 Merge pull request #782 from nmelnick/wip-connection-sort
- 3556c225 Merge pull request #789 from beekeeper-studio/quick-search