👋 Hello everyone. We’ve been pretty quiet lately, but we’re ramping up for a 2.0 release in the next few months.
👋 Check out our easy to use desktop GUI for SQL
Beekeeper Studio is a truly cross-platform SQL GUI with a clean, uncluttered interface. Write SQL, edit data, alter tables, and more!
Available for MacOS, Linux, and Windows.
We thought in the meantime we’d release a bunch of accumuated bug fixes and features. Some great stuff got merged, a lot of it is really meaty.
🏅 Headline Features
- 🥇Table exports (beta)! Export your tables to CSV, Json, or SQL.
- 🥈 Add & Duplicate Rows! Add new rows to database tables easily!
- No more Nulls when running multiple mysql queries
- Moved to
better-sqlite3for faster Sqlite queries.
- Some UI tidy up in the tables view (new ⚙ button)
PR’s merged in this release
- b28592c Merge pull request #601 from beekeeper-studio/table-exports
- 897478e Merge pull request #624 from beekeeper-studio/ssl-toggle
- 32cf3c6 Merge pull request #600 from beekeeper-studio/re-enable-addclone
- e50b877 Merge pull request #615 from beekeeper-studio/dependabot/npm_and_yarn/y18n-3.2.2
- bbc841b Merge pull request #630 from beekeeper-studio/dependabot/npm_and_yarn/ssri-6.0.2
- 59e0eb4 Merge pull request #633 from beekeeper-studio/no-more-crashes
- 67ca9df Merge pull request #614 from MasterOdin/patch-6