As we sail past the first year anniversary of the pandemic, let us all try and distract ourselves with a Beekeeper Studio release.
It may not be the most exciting feature release, but under the hood we’ve improved a great deal of things.
Included in this release
- Toggle the sidebar!
- Automated migration of DEB users to our new DEB repository, as Bintray is shutting down.
- Set cell values to
nullwhen editing a table
- Performance improvements by using
- Results with the same column name no longer clash (except Sqlite :-( )
- Much faster table loads for large tables using approximate row counts
- No duplicate table queries on table load
- Query identification improvements (eg quote escaped strings)
Here’s a small preview.
- a514a94 Merge pull request #590 from beekeeper-studio/tabletable-speedups
- 243d966 Merge pull request #569 from beekeeper-studio/sidebar-toggle
- 8009e5e Merge pull request #575 from beekeeper-studio/whitespace
- 390faff Merge pull request #570 from beekeeper-studio/set-null
- 7f29d20 Merge pull request #568 from beekeeper-studio/max-initial-width
- 5e6ecd0 Merge pull request #566 from beekeeper-studio/sqlserver-arrayrows
- 36c1e88 Merge pull request #525 from fabscav/feature/table-view-insert-row
- da6f041 Merge pull request #557 from beekeeper-studio/freeze-all-the-things
- 9ead59e Merge pull request #563 from beekeeper-studio/mysql-rowmode
- 131db0b Merge pull request #556 from beekeeper-studio/apt-repo
- 6627bdc Merge pull request #548 from beekeeper-studio/moar-force-redraw
- fa48628 Merge pull request #545 from beekeeper-studio/hotfix-1.9.3
- c336a6d Merge pull request #540 from moisespsena/pg_bytea_to_base64
- 99e7f5e Merge pull request #395 from fabscav/feature/table-view-delete-rows