As we sail past the first year anniversary of the pandemic, let us all try and distract ourselves with a Beekeeper Studio release.
👋 Check out our easy to use desktop GUI for SQL
Beekeeper Studio is a truly cross-platform SQL GUI with a clean, uncluttered interface. Write SQL, edit data, alter tables, and more!
Available for MacOS, Linux, and Windows.
It may not be the most exciting feature release, but under the hood we’ve improved a great deal of things.
Included in this release
- Toggle the sidebar!
- Automated migration of DEB users to our new DEB repository, as Bintray is shutting down.
- Set cell values to
nullwhen editing a table
- Performance improvements by using
- Results with the same column name no longer clash (except Sqlite :-( )
- Much faster table loads for large tables using approximate row counts
- No duplicate table queries on table load
- Query identification improvements (eg quote escaped strings)
Here’s a small preview.
- a514a94 Merge pull request #590 from beekeeper-studio/tabletable-speedups
- 243d966 Merge pull request #569 from beekeeper-studio/sidebar-toggle
- 8009e5e Merge pull request #575 from beekeeper-studio/whitespace
- 390faff Merge pull request #570 from beekeeper-studio/set-null
- 7f29d20 Merge pull request #568 from beekeeper-studio/max-initial-width
- 5e6ecd0 Merge pull request #566 from beekeeper-studio/sqlserver-arrayrows
- 36c1e88 Merge pull request #525 from fabscav/feature/table-view-insert-row
- da6f041 Merge pull request #557 from beekeeper-studio/freeze-all-the-things
- 9ead59e Merge pull request #563 from beekeeper-studio/mysql-rowmode
- 131db0b Merge pull request #556 from beekeeper-studio/apt-repo
- 6627bdc Merge pull request #548 from beekeeper-studio/moar-force-redraw
- fa48628 Merge pull request #545 from beekeeper-studio/hotfix-1.9.3
- c336a6d Merge pull request #540 from moisespsena/pg_bytea_to_base64
- 99e7f5e Merge pull request #395 from fabscav/feature/table-view-delete-rows